Maps - Vietnam War - South Vietnam (Central) #1 - 1/35 Scale
All prices are in US dollars
When you buy more than 1 item you get a discount!
Spend between $10 and $20.99 - get 10% off*
Spend between $21 and $30.99 - get 15% off*
Spend between $31 and $60.99 - get 20% off*
Spend more than $61 - get 25% off*
* Please click the SALE! tab in the menu for details!
- Printed on premium, high quality paper tested and selected specifically for scale model maps.
- 6 distinctive maps of specific areas in the Central area of South Vietnam, each in 2 sizes (12 maps total).
- Maps of: A Ro, Ba To, Bong Son, Xuong Kuang (Ia Drang), An Loa and Buon Ho.
- Small maps measure approx. 3/4" x 1" (1.9 x 2.4 cm), Large maps measure approx. 1 1/8" x 1 3/8" (2.8 x 3.6 cm).
- Sourced from genuine US Army 1960s maps.
- Quickly and easily add color, visual interest and focal points to any diorama, vignette or model.
- Achieve incredible accuracy with authentic maps actually related to the location depicted in your diorama.
- Thin, strong paper allows bends, creases and folds. Can be dampened with water and realistically moulded or draped.
- Can be weathered with chalk, colored pencils, ink, or paint.
- Can be cut, torn, shredded and even burned to simulate age or damage.
- With so many maps provided, one sheet can be used for many different projects.
Some Related Products (Buy more, Save more):
We Also Recommend