Allied Maps - North-East France, WW2 - 1/35 Scale
All prices are in US dollars
When you buy more than 1 item you get a discount!
Spend between $10 and $20.99 - get 10% off*
Spend between $21 and $30.99 - get 15% off*
Spend between $31 and $60.99 - get 20% off*
Spend more than $61 - get 25% off*
* Please click the SALE! tab at the top of the page for details!
- Printed on premium, high quality paper tested and selected specifically for scale model maps.
- 15 unique maps of France showing specific regions.
- Maps for: Northern France, Amiens/Mons, Miens, Dunkirk, Lens, Reims, Soissons, St Quentin, Calais, Verdun, Hazebrouck, Valenciennes, Havre/Amiens, Strassburg and Epinal.
- Most maps width is approx. 3/4" (1.9 cm).
- Sourced from genuine US and/or British maps.
- Quickly and easily add color, visual interest and focal points to any diorama, vignette or model.
- Achieve incredible accuracy with authentic maps actually related to the location depicted in your diorama.
- Thin, strong paper allows bends, creases and folds. Can be dampened with water and realistically moulded or draped.
- Can be weathered with chalk, colored pencils, ink, or paint.
- Can be cut, torn, shredded and even burned to simulate age or damage.
- With so many maps provided, one sheet can be used for many different projects.
Some Related Products (Buy more, Save more):
1/35 Allied Maps, Southern France
1/35 French Road Signs, Normandy
We Also Recommend