1940s Curtains/Drapes #1 - 1/35 Scale (2 sheets)
All prices are in US dollars
When you buy more than 1 item you get a discount!
Spend between $10 and $20.99 - get 10% off*
Spend between $21 and $30.99 - get 15% off*
Spend between $31 and $60.99 - get 20% off*
Spend more than $61 - get 25% off*
* Please click the SALE! tab at the top of the page for details!
- Printed on premium, high quality paper.
- Comes on 2 sheets, representing the front and back of each curtain.
- Each of the 2 curtains on each sheet measures roughly 3 1/4" x 2 1/2" (8.4 x 6.4 cm) - scale equivalent of 9 1/2' x 7 1/4' (2.9 x 2.2 m). Simply cut to size.
- Use single sided "as-is" or perform quick and easy assembly with the 2nd sheet to create realistic folds and bends in a double-sided curtain - simply cut, glue and mould to your selected shape (detailed instructions included).
- Comes with a set of practice curtains to ensure 1st time success.
- Thin, strong paper allows realistic bends and creases.
- Can be hung, draped, folded, cut, torn, shredded and even burned.
- Can be weathered with chalk, colored pencils, ink, or paint.
Some Related Products (Buy more, Save more):1/35 Hardwood Floor #1
1/35 Elegant Wallpaper #2
1/35 Fine Art Paintings #1
1/35 Oriental Rugs #1
We Also Recommend